Natural Remedies Tips for Dry Lips: Dry (chapped) lips is a common problem that can be unattractive and painful. I have a bad habit of licking my lips, and so I suffer from dry (chapped) lips problem very frequently. At times the condition becomes so worse that my lips split and bleed. No point telling the immense discomfort it creates. There are plenty of commercial products out there for chapped lips, however you can save money and get relief easily with Natural Remedies Tips for Dry Lips.
The high fat content of milk cream makes it a great natural lip moisturizer.This is the best of all Natural remedies for dry lips and also the oldest home remedy which many follow.
- Get some fresh milk cream and put it on your lips. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Dip a cotton ball into lukewarm water and wash your lips gently with it.
- Do this daily, so you can get faster relief from your chapped lips.
If there is no aloe Vera plant available, rose petal extract is a great alternative for relief of chapped lips.Rose water is a good natural remedies tip for dry lips.
- To use rose petals as lip softener, wash a handful of leaves in water and soak them in milk or glycerin for a few hours.
- Make rose petals into a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your dry lips two to three times a day and every night before going to bed.
Rose Water and Glycerin
If raw milk is not available, glycerin and rose water is a good natural remedies tip for dry lips. Rose water and glycerin is a great combination. It provides glowing and amazing skin, with regular use.
- You need to take a tablespoon of glycerin and rose water.
- The measurement may vary according to the need of each person. You need to take equal quantities of both the ingredients.
- Mix it together and apply this mixture to your lips, as well as your whole face, before going to sleep.
- You will see mind blowing results in 5 days
This Natural remedy will help to prevent aging of the skin. It nourishes the sensitive skin on your lips, leaving them smoother and softer than before.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon of cream or milk with 3 drops of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for an hour.
- Remove the mixture and apply it on and around the lips, before going to sleep.
- If you do this for 3 days, you’ll get the best results.
The common succulent houseplant known as Aloe vera has been used (both wisely and unwisely) for all kinds of maladies, from reducing pain in burns to relieving constipation.
- Take a fresh aloe leaf and squeeze it to get the gel out.
- Then take a small amount of the gel and put it on your chapped lips.
- Leave it on until it dries and then wash it off.
- Repeat this process regularly to get relief from chapped lips.
Sugar exfoliates the dead cells in your chapped lips, plus helps to restore the natural softness. It takes away your dry lips and makes them smooth and soft, making it one of the best Natural remedies for dry lips.
- Mix two teaspoons of sugar with one teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste to your lips and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then use your fingers to gently rub the mixture around on your lips to loosen the dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil is a natural remedies moisturizer that can help heal dry and chapped lips, caused by cold or dry weather.
- Use a few drops of pure coconut oil and put it right on your dry lips.
- This process has to be done many times a day to keep your lips moist all the time.
- You can also use mustard oil or olive oil instead for the same healing.