Stretch marks are a normal part of puberty for most women, girls and guys. Stretch marks are thick red or purple lines on the skin. Stretch marks are one of the most common skin problem in both girls and women. While pregnancy is the main cause behind stretch marks, other reasons can be loss in weight or sudden gain, rapid growth, stress, heredity factors and changes in physical conditions. Most medical professionals regard time as the best “treatment” for stretch marks. But there is some good news. In this article, we will give you ten Natural remedies for stretch marks. Here are some Natural remedies for stretch marks tips.
Aloe Vera is most essay treatment of skin stretch marks.
- Take some aloe vera leaves.
- cut aloe vera leaves and rub on your affected area.
- leave 20 min and wash with water.
chamomile oil, Lavender oil, and almond oil
Try this tip chamomile oil, Lavender oil, and almond oil for remove skin stretch marks.
- mix 1 tsp chamomile, 1 tsp lavender oil and 2 tsp almond oil.
- Apply this mix oil on the stretch marks and rub
- Repeat this tip daily for a minimum of 1 month.
Potato contains vitamins and minerals that foster restoration of skin cells.
Cut potato into thick slices
- Take a slice and rub on your stretch marks. Ensure to apply its juice all over your marks.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
It is the best home remedies tip for stretch marks.
- Mix 2 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon almond oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- rub mixture on your stretch marks and wait for 10 min.
- then take shower.
Apply lemon juice for remove stretch marks. This is the simple treatment.
- Take 1lemon and cut.
- Rub on your stretch marks, and wait for 10 min.
- wash with warm water.
Alfalfa leaves to remove Stretch Marks.
- Take some alfalfa leaves power with 5 drops of chamomile oil and Mix well.
- Massage the paste into the affected area two to three times a day.
- Repeat this daily for a some weeks .