How to remove dark circles for under eye. Dark circles can affect both girls, men and women. Dark circles are aging, heredity, dry skin, working for long hours in front of a computer, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet mental or physical stress. Both girls and women of different age groups can have dark circles. So use to Natural Home Remedies Tips to get rid of dark circles. Hear are top 12 Natural Home Remedies Tips to get rid of dark circles.
Almond Oil to get rid of dark circles
Almond Oil one of the most beneficial natural ingredients for eye dark circles . Using almond oil regularly will get rid of dark circles for under eye.
- Before going to bed, apply a some almond oil over the under eye and gently massage ,
- Leave it on overnight.
- Then next morning, wash off with cold water.
- Follow this remedy daily .
Raw Potato to get rid of dark circles
Potatoes contain vital natural treatment agents and used raw potato, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
- take 4 tablespoon potatoes juice and Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your under eyes.
- wait for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water.
- Repeat one time daily for 1 month.
Cucumber to get rid of dark circles
Easy and simple remedy to treat dark circles and painful eye is using cucumber on your close eyes.Cucumber to get rid of dark circles.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices. Put the slices on your close eyes. Wait for about 20 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Repeat this tip for daily about 2 week .
- Another option
- Mix 1 tablespoon cucumber juice with 1 tablespoon lemon juice in . Use cotton ball to apply the mixture on the dark circles. Wait for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water. Follow this tip daily for at least one week.
Rose Water to get rid of dark circles
Rose water is good for skin care. It’s glowing skin and has a smoothing effect on tired eyes.
- Soak cotton pads in rose water for few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your eye dark circles.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy one time daily for 1 month to see results.
Lemon Juice to get rid of dark circles
Lemon juice help remove dark circles under eyes,more vitamin C present in lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and Use a cotton ball to apply this juice on your under eyes. wait for about 15 minutes and rinse it off. Do this one time daily for a few weeks.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric paste, 1 tablespoon tomato puree and 2 tablespoon lentil flour and mix it, and add to 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this smooth paste on your dark circles and wait for 20cminutes. Then wash off with normal water.
Tomato to get rid of dark circles
Use Tomato to get rid of dark circles.
- Make a paste of a small tomato. To this add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your affected area. Wait for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. Follow this remedy one time for daily.
cold Water & Ice cubes to get rid of dark circles
Cold water really works well to constrict the blood vessels for under eyes. Cold water help to reduce puffiness eye and eye dark circles . Take soft cloth and soak in to cold water for one minute. Apply this soft cloth on your face.
You can also choose to ice cubes.
Ice cubes is an instant pack for reducing the puffiness eye and provides a relaxing effect.
- Take 4 ice cubes and wrap into a soft cloth.
- then Keep it over your eyes.
Mint Leaves to get rid of dark circles
Use to Mint Leaves to get rid of dark circles.
- Take 20 mint leaves and make a smooth paste.
- Apply mint leaves paste on your under eyes and wait for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water.
Coconut Oil to get rid of dark circles
coconut oil massaging with effective area, it’s natural remedy to lighten dark circles. Coconut oil also promotes prevents wrinkles, smooth skin and fine lines under eyes.
- Simply massage some coconut oil on the under eye area.
- wait for 20 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Repeat two times daily for a few months.
Green tea to get rid of dark circle
Green tea is rich in tannin and antioxidants. It also helps in dark circle and reducing wrinkles.
- Take used black tea bags or green tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Place one tea bag over each eye and wait for 10 minutes.
- Remove this tea bags and wash off your face.
- Repeat one time daily for 2 weeks.
- Note: Be careful not to get the tea in your eyes.
Turmeric to get rid of dark circles
Turmeric has antioxidant properties that can help dark circles. It is also make skin and your eyes smoother and softer.
- Mix 1 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 2 tablespoon pineapple juice. Apply this mixture to the affected area.
- Wait for about 10 minutes before wiping it for damp cloth.
- This tip daily use for 2 week.
Cold milk to get rid of dark circles
Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while.
- Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area. Keep it for 10 minutes while. Wash it regular water.
Most importantly tips get rid of dark circles
- sleep for 8 hours of daily.
- Drink at least 9-10 glasses of water daily.
- and daily use to green vegetables especially which contains vitamin K like Sprouts, cabbage broccoli etc.