How to look good without makeup? I am a self-confessed addict when it comes to watching beauty vloggers talk about their favorite tips and tricks to looking great with the use of makeup. Lately, I have noticed a trend going on around the beauty blogging community. That trend is contouring. Contouring is great because it creates the illusion of a more sculpted face. You can even create features which you don’t even naturally have. But at the end of the day, the contour is pretty much a temporary fix. Say goodbye to your new perfect features once you wipe your face with a cleansing wipe. There are natural ways, however, to take care of your skin in such a way that it looks brighter. A bright and glowing face can accentuate the already present natural contours of your face.Here are
7 skin brightening tips to contour your face
- The first tip would be to regularly exfoliate your face. It’s a pretty disgusting little factoid, but you need to know that dead skin cells can pile up. This can end up making you look more sullen and your skin dull and unhealthy. However, exfoliating 2 to 3 times a week can remove any dead skin cells and will pave the way for the beautiful and soft skin. The smooth skin which was the result of exfoliation can actually reflect light which is why it tends to make your skin look brighter. In a way, exfoliation works like a skin brightener.
- The only way your skin can be in the best shape it can be is to start from within. It is practically impossible to have healthy skin without having a healthy lifestyle as well. You should consume a diet of fruits and vegetables. You should also hydrate your skin by drinking the required daily intake of water every single day. You should also start getting at least 7 hours of sleep. Ever notice how sleeping late makes you feel like a complete zombie, well it makes you look like one too.
- You should also start exercising more. Daily exercise is said to be able to flush out the toxins in your body. Not only that, a great cardio routine can keep the blood pumping and improves blood circulation around your body which is always great for your skin. It also reduces stress which makes you look more energetic and vibrant.
- The next trick is always to take care of your under eye area. Wrinkles in that area can be a sign of photoaging. Always remember to use a great eye cream or serum in that area. You should continually hydrate and massage that your under eyes. Not taking care of that area makes you look tired and even look older than your age.
- Rely on your sunscreen. Do not ever settle for the sunscreen that cannot protect you from both UVB and UVA rays and it should be at the very least, SPF 50. Using sunscreen not only protects your from sunburns, but it can also lessen the chances of you showing signs of skin aging early on. It even prevents skin cancer and those that have skin pigmentation disorder show significant improvement when continually using sunscreen.
- If you have never heard of sheet masks, you are seriously missing out. I am personally a big fan of this stuff because not only does it leave my face seriously moisturized, it also makes my face look bright and dewy. Sheet masks are pretty upfront; they are sheets of paper that are drenched in serums. You leave this on your face for 10 minutes and go about your business, but when you remove it, it seriously feels like you have brand new skin.
7. However, if you’re a big fan of natural DIYs, then you can go for nature’s remedy. Lemons and tomatoes are known for its brightening properties. You can use them as is. By rubbing lemon juice or raw tomato on your face. Lemon can be pretty acidic so I would advice that you use it along with honey. You can even mix lemon and tomato together. You only need to leave these concoctions on your face for a good 15 minutes. Remember to wash this off with lukewarm water. After washing, beautiful and glowing skill will be revealed to you.
No matter what, the best look will always be accentuating your natural contours. This means that it is important not only that you look great but that your skin must also feel great too. It’s silly to have your makeup on point, but your skin is seriously suffering.
Click Here >>>Joined my facebook group Awesome Girls Tip 🙂 and like my facebook page GirlsTip, pinterest
Video: How to Get a Celebrity Like Glow?
Annie Lizstan works as a health and beauty consultant for online websites and an independent researcher by profession. She had completed her studies at the University of Arizona and lived in Wasilla, Alaska. She always likes to explore her ideas about health, fitness and beauty. In her recent period, she got an opportunity to explore on beauty product youthology.She has experience researching as a passion as well as profession. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.