How to decorate Christmas tree
During Christmas seasons we all put Christmas tree in living room or work place or lawns. Decorations on Christmas tree are also time-honored tradition. Before 19th century decoration on Christmas tree was not so popular but today its popular in all over the world. Early decorations material was homemade ornaments. Today decorations include many more things like different designs of ornaments and lots of twinkling lights. Its time taking process but really you will feel because of your excitement for decoration. Follow our easy steps decoration method. By this process you can decorate your Christmas tree easily.
- Choose a tree and pick color theme – There are many different species of Christmas tree exists. So it’s really important to choose the right one. There are three main type of tree offered in Christmas tree trade. Each region of the United States has its own local favorites. Here your tree works like canvas so choose carefully. Today artificial Christmas tree is also available in market. You can buy it as your choice for home or office. After choosing or deciding about tree next comes the color theme. As we know color plays very important in decoration or any designs. It’s like back bone. Choose color theme according to your place so that its decorum should not collapse with place color theme. There are many color themes advisable which you can choose for you like: Classic Christmas colors (red and green), wintry looks (blue, purple and silver), metallic color (gold, silver and bronze), cool (silver, blue and purple) or warm color (red and orange).
- Purchase or Collect the ornaments and lights – Now collect all ornaments which you have or if you haven’t buy it yet then do it fast. There are some ornaments like ornamental bulb, candy, lights. Your tree should be look look elegant and classic. Also arrange the light according to your theme. The light selection has become intensive over the years with many forms, shapes and colors, and also do not hesitate to experiment something new.
- Hang the light, gifts & candy on the tree – Now everything you need is ready. It’s time to start the main work. First of all put light on your tree. It will give you a magical look to your tree. String the lights from top to bottom in a spiral way into the branches and hide the cord. Keep even space between lights wire. Now keep some distance from tree and visualize it. Adjust placement of light till your satisfaction.
- Add Ribbons and snow (white cotton) – Since you have added lights on your tree. Now a kind of base layer before you starts adding ornaments on tree. You can add your choice but still keep some points in your mind.
- Plastic icicles are difficult to do right
- Use wired or mesh ribbon
- Avoid fluffy tinsel
Now add a topper in your tree. You can use any shape for topper like Star (most common), artificial bird, angel, Snow Flake, Christian cross etc.
- Add Ornaments – Now we are almost done. Finally It’s time to add Ornaments in your tree to give a final look of your decoration. Since ornaments ball are delicate that why it is best to add on last stage of your decoration. Distribute these ornaments evenly. There are some points which should keep in mind.
If you’re using bulb ornaments, add the bulbs first. Consider them as your base. Then you can choose where to distribute stand-out ornaments. If any kid in your house then during placement of ornaments keep little distance from bottom of tree. Obviously you would not like that your hard work get vanish in seconds because small kids can pull out those ornaments from tree. Now add Candy and other treats. These are a traditional addition and popular with kids.
Also try some fruits on the place of candy or with candy.