How to remove Sun Tanned from Face: You can apply this natural packs to get rid of the tan from your arms, face, hands, back, feet,and neck the natural way. These age old home Remedies need at least a week of regular use to get your natural color back.
The sun’s ultraviolet rays increase production of melanin in the body, which results in sun tanned skin. Use to Home Remedies to remove Sun Tanned from face & arms tips.Home Remedies to remove Sun Tanned from face & arms tips is naturally and nice treatment. Here are top 8 Home Remedies to remove Sun Tanned from face & arms tips.
Lemon Juice, Yogurt, And Tomato
Yogurt, Lemon juice, tomato are healthy foods for health and these are also good for skin care. This pack is powerful to dark spots on the skin and remove pigmentation . So use to Lemon Juice, Yogurt, And Tomato face pack. Also, these ingredients can remove nourish, oiliness on the skin, and moisturize the skin well. Here is the way to use Lemon Juice, Yogurt, And Tomato for tan on skin.
- Mix 1tablespoon yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of tomato pulp.
- Apply this past on your face and the affected skin
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Then Wash with cold water.
Lemon Juice, Cucumber and Rose Water
Cucumber, rose water and lemon juice on your skin, then use this homemade pack to remove Sun Tanned . So prepare this pack.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice,2 tablespoon Cucumber extract and some drop rose water in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture to the tanned areas generously.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Then Wash with cold water.
- The lemon juice will work to remove the tan, while the cucumber juice and rose water will soothe your burnt and blemished skin.
Turmeric, Gram Flour(besan) Rose Water and Milk
Gram flour, milk, Turmeric and rose water are best tips on how to remove sun tan permanently and naturally. This pack is a good thing you will be try. Here is the detailed guideline to get rid of sun tan:
- Mix a 1 pinch of turmeric with 3 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Add 2 tablespoon milk and 2 tablespoon rose water into the mixture.
- Apply it pack on the affected area.
- Wait for 20 minutes, then remove the pack and wash with water.
- You can apply the paste every day to get rid of sun tan.
Tomato, Lentil(Masoor Daal), And Aloe Vera
Combining red lentil, aloe Vera and tomato will be effective for healing sun tan. Red lentil is also called (Masoor dal), which is a natural tan remover. Likewise, tomato and aloe Vera are powerful ingredients to remove sun tan. Now, you should follow this instruction:
- Soak 2 tablespoon of (masoor daal) in water for 15 minutes then make a thick paste.
- Mix this paste with fresh 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon tomato pulp and apply on neck and face.
- wait for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
Wheat Flour and Rose Water
Wheat flour is useful in improving skin tone, reducing dark spots, and removing sun tan. This mask for sun tan is also simple to do at home and here is the way to use wheat flour for sun tan problem:
- Make a thick paste of rosewater and 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Apply it as a thick layer on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with water and get softer and brighter skin.
Potato and Lemon Juice Face Pack
Potatoes are one of old remedies for sun tan that uses the goodness of vitamin C to lighten skin tone . The combination of lemon juice and potato juice is the best way to remove sun tanned and dark circles.
- Mix one potato juice, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with it and apply on your face and other affected areas.
- wait it dry for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Cold Milk is extremely effective to cure severe sun rashes, soothe inflamed or irritated skin and to lighten sun tanned skin.
- Take 3 tablespoon milk in a bowl and add 1 pinch of turmeric and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas and allow it to dry completely. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
- You can also soak apply fresh milk cream overnight it on the affected skin areas. This will lighten your complexion and make your skin glow.
Papaya and Honey Face Pack
Papaya is natively from Central of South America it is cultivated widely in Caribbean Islands, Florida and some regions of Africa as well as in Asia countries.
- Get 1/3 ripe papaya and mash.
- add 1 tablespoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Apply the paste on face and affected skin, which gets the sun tan.
- wait for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.