Get Easy and Quick Home Remedies Pimple remove Tips: Pimples are one of the most common skin conditions that you will see in many people especially in teenagers. It is nothing but the inflammation of the skin caused by the attack of bacteria on the sebaceous glands (oil glands). Later the mark or spot or scar remains constantly on the face. There are so many ways to clear this problem. Lots of products have been released in the market for solving this issue. But the preferred method should be to use home remedies pimple remove Tips.
Basil or Tulsi paste
Tulsi paste is great way to get rid of pimples when you use it on a regular basis. If you can’t get freshbasil.
- then you can grab a bottle of dried basil leaves from your local mall
- steep it in warm water about 2-3 teaspoons such that a paste can be formed and
- use that on the face for about 10 minutes for 4-5 times a week.
Ice is also very effective home home remedies pimple remove Tips. It removes dirt and oil from skin and also improves blood circulation.
- Wrap ice cubes or crushed ice in a piece of clean cotton cloth and hold it on the pimples on your face and neck or a few minutes.
- Wait for a few minutes and repeat the process three to four times.
Do this twice a day to see effective results.
Turmeric has antiseptic properties that will fight the bacteria that cause pimples and reduce the production of pimples on the skin.
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make it a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas of your face and neck and leave it there for a few minutes.
Rinse it off with cold water. Repeat this process for five to six days to effectively reduce pimples.
Margosa (Neem leaves)
Neem leaves are perfect for treating pimples .Are you worried of reddish and puss filled pimples on your face? Do you find it difficult to move freely in public due to annoying pimples on face? Well, you can get rid of the pimples easily by choosing any of the above effective home remedies pimple remove Tips.
- Make a paste of neem leaves.
- Apply this paste on the pimples If you cannot get fresh neem leaves, try to get some dried bottled neem leaves, steep for 10 minutes in warm water and use as a paste.
- Wash it off and repeat every day to get rid of pimples.
Toothpaste that you use to brush your teeth is found to be very effective in treating pimples. You must only use the white toothpaste on your pimples for good results.Toothpaste use to home remedies pimple remove Tips.
- Apply white toothpaste on the affected areas of your face and neck overnight before going to bed.
- Wash your face with water and see if there is some reduction in the size of the pimples.
- You can also do this procedure during day time and make sure that toothpaste remains on the pimples for about one to one and a half hours to see visible results.
Another important homemade solution for pimples is application of honey. Since this natural pulp also have the healing properties, pimples being the inflamed portion of the skin can be easily treated.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in pure honey and apply it generously on the pimples on your face and neck.
- Leave the honey on your pimples for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three times a day to see effective results.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and helps in reducing inflammation of the pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth.
- Cut raw papaya into pieces and crush it in a blender.
- Squeeze this paste to extract raw papaya juice and apply this juice over the pimples. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off to see effective results.
Another wonder product which you already have in your kitchen and it can help you fight against pimples is baking soda.Baking soda use to home remedies pimple remove Tips.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice or water to baking soda, make a paste and apply to the pimple.
- Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes.
- Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
One of the quickest ways to treat pimples is the use of lemon juice. It is rich in Vitamin C and helps to easily dry out pimples.Lemon juice is preferred method for home remedies pimple remove Tips.
- Extract 2 tablespoons of lemon juice from two medium sized fresh lemons.
- Dab a generous amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it to the pimples on your face and neck. Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Repeat this two to three times a day for three to four days to see visible results.
The preferred method should be to use home remedies pimple remove Tips because they come without any side effects and are extremely pocket friendly.Mint leaves are said to have real cooling and antiseptic properties and can work wonders on pimples.
- Take a bunch of fresh mint leaves and grind it to a rough paste form.
- Now squeeze the mint juice out of this paste.
- Apply this mint juice generously all over your face and neck and leave it to rest on the face overnight.
- Wash it off the next day with water and mild soap.
- Repeat this process for four to five days to reduce pimples on face and neck