Natural Home remedies for Hair Loss: Hair fall is one of the most common problems we face today. Hair loss which was once associated with only men in their 40s is now a common problem with both men and women even in their 20s. While it is more prominent in men, women too have been its victims.
There are about 100,000 strands of hair on your scalp and it is considered very normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. But when you start losing more than that, it’s time for you to take some action so it doesn’t progress to baldness or bald spots. Many readily available ingredients can be used to treat hair loss at home.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Indian gooseberry and lemon juice
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
- Cut and de-seed a gooseberry. Crush the cut gooseberry to paste.
- Press this paste on a sieve and extract its juice.
- Add 3 tbsp lemon juice to this juice. Mix well .Apply this on the scalp.
- Leave it for 30 min. Wash off with normal water.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Fenugreek (methi)
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
- Soak the 1cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- The next morning, grind the seeds and make a paste. Ensure the paste is thoroughly ground and spreadable.
- Apply this paste to your hair, from the root to tip, and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave your hair undisturbed for about 40 minutes, and then rinse using cold water.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Onion Juice
Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.
- Grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice, and apply it directly to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip.
- Leave your hair undisturbed for about 30 minutes, after which you can rinse with cold water.
- Shampoo as usual.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Coconut Hair Oil
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results. Other types of oil that you can use are emu oil, argan oil, and wheat germ oil.
- Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot.
- Massage it gently into your scalp.
- Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.