Hair care tips are one of the most popular tips for winter days.Learn how to make Hair care tips at home.Girls and women often go crazy in search of a solution to combat various Hair care tips. Over the years, many technologies and techniques have been developed to combat promote hair growth and hair loss. Some of the common factors contributing to thinning hair are excessive hormonal imbalances, physical or emotional stress, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, pollution, use of wrong hair care products, poor hair care routine, and heredity. You know it! But hair only grows, on average, about a half inch per month, so it could take a while to get the lengthy tresses you desire. These secrets really work, so try a few Hair care tips for long and strong hair. Here are the top 10 ways to Hair care tips for long and strong hair.
Egg mask for hair
Eggs can also be used to healthy hair. Regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy stronger and long hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of honey and 4 tablespoon egg yolks.
- Massage the mixture into your hair scalp and wrap a towel around your head.
- Leave the mask to work for around 20 minutes to half an hour before rinsing it out thoroughly with warm, but not hot water.
Amla and lemon
Amla and lemon is a storehouse of vitamin C. It not only promotes hair growth, but also helps to fight scalp pigmentation.
- Mix 5 tablespoon amla powder and 5 tablespoon lime juice.
- Apply this mix on the hair (scalp).
- Leave the mask to work for around 30 minutes,
- Before clean your hair with lukewarm water.
- Also, regular application of amla oil will make the hair black and strong.
Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak handful of its methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight in water.
- And grind them in the morning to coarse paste.
- You can also add 1-2 cup curd to the paste for even better results.
- After your paste is ready, apply it to your scalp and massage the roots of your hair.
- Wash off your hair after 35 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of curry leaves, 2 tablespoon yogurt than make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo and pat.
Aloe Vera Gel
Many use aloe vera gel to define and moisturize their curls simultaneously. Aloe Vera is widely used for curing dandruff since the ancient times.
- Squeeze the gel and use the leaf itself to spread the gel all over your scalp.
- Gel onto your scalp and use plenty of gel so as to cover the entire scalp with the gel.
- Let the gel remain for about 30 min to an hour, after which you may wash your scalp under cold running water.
Your hair will love the combination of honey and cinnamon. Use the hair mask once every week for best results.
- Mix a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of an egg and olive oil.
- Apply the mask to the hair and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo.