Curry leaves have many benefits for hair and skin. Known for its use Curry leaves for hair and skin problems. Curry leaves are anti-oxidant, rich iron anti-inflammatory in nature and possess moisturizing properties as well. Such properties help in resolving common hair and skin problems, when used with other complementing ingredients, in an instant. Curry leaves has amazing health and beauty benefits for hair, skin and face. I use curry leaves in practically all my dishes. Curry leaves are also called as sweet neem leaves or kadi patta. Vitamin B6 present in curry leaves act as the hormone regulators for preventing hair loss. Use to health benefits for Curry leaves and Curry leaves benefits for hair and skin.
Curry leaves benefits for Skin
Curry leaves are effective enough to smoothen out fine lines and revitalize dull looking skin. Use to curry leave for wrinkle-free and glowing skin.
- Curry leave face pack
- Mix 1 tablespoon curry leaves powder, 1 tablespoon multani mitti, 2 tablespoon rose water.
- Apply mixture in your face.
- Wait for 15 min.
- Then wash well with cold water.
- Take a few curry leaves along with 1teaspoon turmeric powder and blend into a fine paste.
- Apply this paste gently on the face.
- Let it dry and then wash well with cold water.
Curry leaves benefits for Hair
Curry leaves are loaded with beta-carotene as well as protein that bring about significant reduction in hair fall and hair growth.
Curry leaves are also a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins. Curry leaves constitutes a combination of essential nutrients required for the growth of hair.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Add 10 fresh curry leaves to it and 15 min boil it together. Let it cool down.
- Apply this residue oil to your hair.
- This mixture will help in hair growth and also fight grey hair.
- Add 1 cup of curry leaves, 2 tablespoon yogurt than make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo and pat.