7 Ways to ease back pain ( backache).
In Today’s life which is full of panic, nearly everyone is facing some sort of back pain or backache. According to a survey 80 percent people who experience backache in their lifetime. Backaches can occur for many reasons such as muscle tension, lack of physical activity, arthritis, poor sitting posture and pregnancy. Either it may occur by lifting a heavy weight or by working overtime continuously for weeks or months. It can make it difficult to carry out day-to-day activities. Here is good news. There are some home remedies, by following these 7 natural back pain remedies, you can prevent your backache or you can keep your back in a healthy condition.
- Apply Cold Pack: – Take a cold pack (ice pack) and apply to the painful area of your body. Keep as it is for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this for three times a day.
- Garlic: – Garlic is very beneficial in pain relief and help to cure back pain. Garlic is available in every household and you can find it easily. Take 2-3 cloves of garlic when your day starts (every morning). It will also increase your immune system.
- Garlic Oil: – Garlic Oil is also very effective cure for back pain. First prepare this oil at your home. Ingredients for Oil-
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 60ml mustard Oil o sesame Oil
Process: -Take a fry pan with mustard oil or sesame oil. Put this pan on low flame. Now add garlic clove in oil. Keep this mixture on stove till garlic turn brown. Then switch off your and let the mixture to be cooled. Then cooled oil should be applied strongly (with a little pressure with hand) on the back, and allowed to remain there for 2-3 hours. After that go for to take a bath. Keep this process continue for at least 15 days. Certainly you will get relief.
- Ginger -. The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can give you relief from a backache Make a paste of ginger powder with ample water. Use this paste on affected area and leave it for 15 minutes. After that wash it off, and give a mild rub on back with eucalyptus ( Nilgiri) oil . Ginger roots also are also used to cure vomiting.
- Lemon: Take a lemon and prepare the juice of one lemon. Now mixed with little common salt. Your lemon juice is ready. Consume this juice twice a day.
- Chamomile Tea- Here is another solution. When you feel any tense muscle tissues than can be the cause of backache, a hot cup of chamomile tea will work for you. You can buy pre-packaged chamomile tea from super store or make your own.
- Potato: Use of potato (in poultice form) is very effective .Especially when you are suffering from low backache.