Having beer (or any drink) sounds good at a time but you have to pay more by physical and mental tiredness when you get hangover. You totally get disturb and every time when you get up , you promise with yourself to stay away from alcohol completely. But it’s often easy to overindulge.
The only way to avoid a pounding head and queasiness the morning after is to drink in moderation, or to stay away from alcohol entirely. But it’s not easy to stick with that self promise. Alternating your drinks with water or another nonalcoholic beverage can help you slow down.
Here are some basic and effective home remedies to get out through this. 5 Natural Hangover Remedies.
- Lime : Prepare a juice with following ingredients. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice. ½ teaspoon sugar, and pinch of salt in a glass of water, mixed all these properly. Just before drinking add ½ teaspoon of baking soda and have it.
- Banana : when we talk about home remedies for hangover, Having one or two banana is most effective way to fight with these circumstances. Excessive consumption of alcohol eliminates your body’s supply of potassium. Bananas work like restore device and supply essential mineral quickly and safely.
- Honey : Honey is a rich potassium and antioxidant staple. Since you do need to eat something during hangover, take honey and spread over cracker or toast and have it. It will boost the need of potassium in your body. Eating hone-on-toast in breakfast is effective way to beat hangover.
- Soup : If you aren’t getting relief from above mentioned cure , it’s time to opt for soup. Which is in rich of vitamins and nutrients and also familiar in good taste that gives a warm to your senses? Eating rehydrating soup is beneficial when fighting with hangovers.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water work like great cure to release hangover. Drink coconut water as much as possible. Most of the time it is beneficial for hangover.