Hwo to Use Egg for Hair growth? Eggs are good foods as they are rich in vitamins, protein, antioxidants and essential fatty acids . These nutrients can repair hair problems and give you shiny and silky hair.
The vitamin A found in egg yolk will improve the hair’s ability to produce natural moisture by stimulating sebum production. This increased sebum production lets vitamin A control dandruff and prevent drying of the scalp, improving hair growth while preventing hair loss at the same time. Vitamin E works to promote healthy hair by offering protection from environmental factors such as UV rays that could otherwise cause damage to your looks. The vitamin D in egg yolks improves texture and luster of your hair.
Dry and brittle hair, dry, hair loss, flaky scalp, dandruff – whatever the problem, there are egg packs for all these issues. Here are some Easy Steps on How to Use Egg for Hair Growth tips, hair packs using eggs you can try.
Egg and olive oil use for Hair Growth
A regular massage with egg and olive oil on the scalp helps accelerate hair growth.
- Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
- Moisturize Hair with Egg Yolk
Egg Yolk Olive oil Honey and Yogurt use for Hair Growth
Egg yolk will seep right into your scalp and hair follicles, making it a great option for adding moisture.
Determine the quantity of egg yolk based on your hair length and thickness.
- Thoroughly beat the egg yolk.
- Mix 3 tablespoons honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil with the egg yolk, as well as the optional yogurt.
- Apply the egg yolk for hair mixture onto your scalp and hair, massaging it in.
- Leave the mixture for an hour and a half.
- Wash it off using cool water.