The common succulent houseplant known as Aloe vera has been used (both wisely and unwisely) for all kinds of maladies, from reducing pain in burns to relieving constipation.
- Take a fresh aloe leaf and squeeze it to get the gel out.
- Then take a small amount of the gel and put it on your chapped lips.
- Leave it on until it dries and then wash it off.
- Repeat this process regularly to get relief from chapped lips.
Sugar exfoliates the dead cells in your chapped lips, plus helps to restore the natural softness. It takes away your dry lips and makes them smooth and soft, making it one of the best Natural remedies for dry lips.
- Mix two teaspoons of sugar with one teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste to your lips and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then use your fingers to gently rub the mixture around on your lips to loosen the dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil is a natural remedies moisturizer that can help heal dry and chapped lips, caused by cold or dry weather.
- Use a few drops of pure coconut oil and put it right on your dry lips.
- This process has to be done many times a day to keep your lips moist all the time.
- You can also use mustard oil or olive oil instead for the same healing.