Natural Remedies Tips for Dry Lips: Dry (chapped) lips is a common problem that can be unattractive and painful. I have a bad habit of licking my lips, and so I suffer from dry (chapped) lips problem very frequently. At times the condition becomes so worse that my lips split and bleed. No point telling the immense discomfort it creates. There are plenty of commercial products out there for chapped lips, however you can save money and get relief easily with Natural Remedies Tips for Dry Lips.
The high fat content of milk cream makes it a great natural lip moisturizer.This is the best of all Natural remedies for dry lips and also the oldest home remedy which many follow.
- Get some fresh milk cream and put it on your lips. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Dip a cotton ball into lukewarm water and wash your lips gently with it.
- Do this daily, so you can get faster relief from your chapped lips.
If there is no aloe Vera plant available, rose petal extract is a great alternative for relief of chapped lips.Rose water is a good natural remedies tip for dry lips.
- To use rose petals as lip softener, wash a handful of leaves in water and soak them in milk or glycerin for a few hours.
- Make rose petals into a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your dry lips two to three times a day and every night before going to bed.
Rose Water and Glycerin
If raw milk is not available, glycerin and rose water is a good natural remedies tip for dry lips. Rose water and glycerin is a great combination. It provides glowing and amazing skin, with regular use.
- You need to take a tablespoon of glycerin and rose water.
- The measurement may vary according to the need of each person. You need to take equal quantities of both the ingredients.
- Mix it together and apply this mixture to your lips, as well as your whole face, before going to sleep.
- You will see mind blowing results in 5 days
This Natural remedy will help to prevent aging of the skin. It nourishes the sensitive skin on your lips, leaving them smoother and softer than before.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon of cream or milk with 3 drops of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for an hour.
- Remove the mixture and apply it on and around the lips, before going to sleep.
- If you do this for 3 days, you’ll get the best results.