cold Water & Ice cubes to get rid of dark circles
Cold water really works well to constrict the blood vessels for under eyes. Cold water help to reduce puffiness eye and eye dark circles . Take soft cloth and soak in to cold water for one minute. Apply this soft cloth on your face.
You can also choose to ice cubes.
Ice cubes is an instant pack for reducing the puffiness eye and provides a relaxing effect.
- Take 4 ice cubes and wrap into a soft cloth.
- then Keep it over your eyes.
Mint Leaves to get rid of dark circles
Use to Mint Leaves to get rid of dark circles.
- Take 20 mint leaves and make a smooth paste.
- Apply mint leaves paste on your under eyes and wait for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water.
Coconut Oil to get rid of dark circles
coconut oil massaging with effective area, it’s natural remedy to lighten dark circles. Coconut oil also promotes prevents wrinkles, smooth skin and fine lines under eyes.
- Simply massage some coconut oil on the under eye area.
- wait for 20 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Repeat two times daily for a few months.
Green tea to get rid of dark circle
Green tea is rich in tannin and antioxidants. It also helps in dark circle and reducing wrinkles.
- Take used black tea bags or green tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Place one tea bag over each eye and wait for 10 minutes.
- Remove this tea bags and wash off your face.
- Repeat one time daily for 2 weeks.
- Note: Be careful not to get the tea in your eyes.
Turmeric to get rid of dark circles
Turmeric has antioxidant properties that can help dark circles. It is also make skin and your eyes smoother and softer.
- Mix 1 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 2 tablespoon pineapple juice. Apply this mixture to the affected area.
- Wait for about 10 minutes before wiping it for damp cloth.
- This tip daily use for 2 week.
Cold milk to get rid of dark circles
Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while.
- Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area. Keep it for 10 minutes while. Wash it regular water.
Most importantly tips get rid of dark circles
- sleep for 8 hours of daily.
- Drink at least 9-10 glasses of water daily.
- and daily use to green vegetables especially which contains vitamin K like Sprouts, cabbage broccoli etc.