Bananas are one of the cheapest home remedies for cracked (dry) heels, thanks to their moisturizing properties.
- Mash bananas and make it a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to on the cracks heels.
- Leave to 10-15 min.
- Wash your feet gently with some warm water.
- Do this every day for a few weeks to restore smooth heels.
Honey is most popular home remedies tip for cracked heels that you can use on your feet as it has antibacterial as well as moisturizing properties.
Mix a 3tabs of honey with a small bucket of warm water.
Soak your feet in the water for 15 min.
Scrub your feet gently.
Rosewater and Glycerin
Glycerin and Glycerin is a highly effective moisturizer. Create a foot soak with the following.
- Mixing equal amounts of glycerin and rosewater.
- Rubbing this mixture on the cracked heels.
- And all feet daily before going to bed at night.
A variety of coconut oils can be used to treat and prevent cracked heels.
- Before going to sleep, Soak your feet in warm water for 15 minutes and pat dry.
- And scrub your cracked heels with a pumice stone and then wash your feet.
- After that apply coconut oil (olive oil) on your heels.
- Repeat this for a 7days until the cracks in your heels are gone completely.
Aloe vera has soothing properties that helps to heal the cracked heels when applied regularly. Easy and effective aloe vera gel.
- Take handful of basil (tulsi) leaves and make it paste of about 1 tablespoon
- Then add 1 teaspoon each of turmeric powder and camphor powder.
- Mix all these well in 2 tabs of aloe vera gel and apply paste on your cracked heels
- Live for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.