Dry and glow hands are a common problem that can be unattractive and painful. Winters are approaching and with it also come dry, patchy skin without any invitation. Direct exposure to all weather effects weather, including temperature, frequent wetting, working with harmful chemicals and overwork usually affects the attractiveness of your hands. But, if you can follow a simple routine, getting soft and smooth hand naturally will be possible. Here are some simple home remedies for soft and glow hand. You can also try some simple home remedies to enjoy younger-looking hands.
Sugar and oil
This wonderfully simple scrub, Use to home remedy scrub tip will take away the entire dead (dry) skin layer and will make your feet and hands smoother than ever.
- Mix to 2 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Apply (rub) in your hand.
- Leave 5 min then rinse it off with warm water.
Glycerin lemon and Rose Water
Glycerin and Rose Water is a good skin cleanser that will help soften and smooth your hands.
- Mix1 lemon juice, 1 tabs of glycerin and 1 teaspoon drops of rose water.
- Apply this paste on your hands every day.
Aloo (Potato) is known as king of vegetables. Potato (aloo) can lighten the dark skin complexion; potato can cure the blemishes and in many treat the beauty and skin problems. Let us find the homemade beauty tips with the potato.
- Mash 2 Boil potatoes.
- Add to 1 teaspoon glycerin 1 teaspoon almond oil than make a thick paste.
- This past apply it easily on your hands.
- After 30min, wash with lukewarm water.
Yogurt and gram flour (besan)
Yogurt and gram flour is another natural hydrating agent that can help combat dry and rough hands.
- Mix 2 tablespoon curd and 1 tablespoon gram flour (besan).
- Apply this paste on your hands.
- Rinse with water after 10 min.
- Use this tip 2 times a week.
Lemon juice and Milk
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove dark hand.
- Mix some lukewarm milk.
- And add 1teaspoon glycerin and 1tablespoon lemon juice
- Apply in your hands in it for 5 min. Instead of washing with water, pat them with a dry towel. Apply a moisturizer. Do it regularly.