Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Fenugreek (methi)
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
- Soak the 1cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- The next morning, grind the seeds and make a paste. Ensure the paste is thoroughly ground and spreadable.
- Apply this paste to your hair, from the root to tip, and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave your hair undisturbed for about 40 minutes, and then rinse using cold water.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Onion Juice
Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.
- Grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice, and apply it directly to your scalp, ensuring the hair strands are covered from the root to the tip.
- Leave your hair undisturbed for about 30 minutes, after which you can rinse with cold water.
- Shampoo as usual.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss use to Coconut Hair Oil
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results. Other types of oil that you can use are emu oil, argan oil, and wheat germ oil.
- Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot.
- Massage it gently into your scalp.
- Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.