Oil and Lemon Juice
Lemon juice and oil is a great combination that can help you in getting rid of dandruff.
Although lemon juice has certain bleaching properties, it doesn’t cause any discoloration of your hair. Lemon works as an anti-fungal agent that fights the microbes that lead to dandruff formation.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil, where the proportion of lemon juice is 1/6th of the total mixture.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and let it remain for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash and rinse your hair using a gentle shampoo.
- Try this remedy on a regular basis for getting the desired effect.
Garlic is yet another amazing remedy that can help you in getting rid of dandruff.
- Garlic contains lot of antibiotic agents that destroy the bacteria responsible for the formation of dandruff.
- Make a good paste of garlic and apply it gently to your scalp. Let it stay for 30 minutes before washing your hair with a gentle aromatic shampoo.
Apples are good for health but they are also a great remedy for dandruff.
- Apple contains phenolase enzyme which removes the accumulation of dead skin cells from your scalp. Dead skin is responsible for clogging the roots of your hair and causing hair fall and dandruff formation.
- Make a juice of an apple and mix it with water. Apply this mixture on your scalp and let it stay for around 10 minutes. Following this clean your scalp using a gentle shampoo.
Click Here >>> Joined my facebook group Awesome Girls Tip 🙂 and like my facebook page GirlsTip