- Add 1 cup of curry leaves, 2 tablespoon yogurt than make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo and pat.
Aloe Vera Gel
Many use aloe vera gel to define and moisturize their curls simultaneously. Aloe Vera is widely used for curing dandruff since the ancient times.
- Squeeze the gel and use the leaf itself to spread the gel all over your scalp.
- Gel onto your scalp and use plenty of gel so as to cover the entire scalp with the gel.
- Let the gel remain for about 30 min to an hour, after which you may wash your scalp under cold running water.
Your hair will love the combination of honey and cinnamon. Use the hair mask once every week for best results.
- Mix a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of an egg and olive oil.
- Apply the mask to the hair and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo.