Hair care tips are one of the most popular tips for winter days.Learn how to make Hair care tips at home.Girls and women often go crazy in search of a solution to combat various Hair care tips. Over the years, many technologies and techniques have been developed to combat promote hair growth and hair loss. Some of the common factors contributing to thinning hair are excessive hormonal imbalances, physical or emotional stress, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, pollution, use of wrong hair care products, poor hair care routine, and heredity. You know it! But hair only grows, on average, about a half inch per month, so it could take a while to get the lengthy tresses you desire. These secrets really work, so try a few Hair care tips for long and strong hair. Here are the top 10 ways to Hair care tips for long and strong hair.
Egg mask for hair
Eggs can also be used to healthy hair. Regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy stronger and long hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of honey and 4 tablespoon egg yolks.
- Massage the mixture into your hair scalp and wrap a towel around your head.
- Leave the mask to work for around 20 minutes to half an hour before rinsing it out thoroughly with warm, but not hot water.
Amla and lemon
Amla and lemon is a storehouse of vitamin C. It not only promotes hair growth, but also helps to fight scalp pigmentation.
- Mix 5 tablespoon amla powder and 5 tablespoon lime juice.
- Apply this mix on the hair (scalp).
- Leave the mask to work for around 30 minutes,
- Before clean your hair with lukewarm water.
- Also, regular application of amla oil will make the hair black and strong.
Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak handful of its methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight in water.
- And grind them in the morning to coarse paste.
- You can also add 1-2 cup curd to the paste for even better results.
- After your paste is ready, apply it to your scalp and massage the roots of your hair.
- Wash off your hair after 35 minutes.