Hair Dandruff is a common hair problem resulting from dead skin cells in the dry scalp. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help remove hair dandruff. Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss.
- Soak 4 tablespoon of methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight in water,
- And grind them in the next morning to coarse paste.
- You can add 3 tablespoon curd to the paste for even better results.
- after your paste is ready, then apply it to your scalp and massage the roots of your hair.
- Wash off your hair after 30 minutes, and say goodbye to dandruff.
- Take 2 tablepoon fenugreek seeds (methi) in mixer and grind them as smooth powder.
- Then take powder in bowl and 2 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Then Mix for all ingredients and apply this Paste on your hair.
- Wait for 15 min,than wash off with mild shampoo.
- Soak 2 tablepoon fenugreek seeds in the water and make a smooth past.
- Then mix for fenugreek seeds paste and 1 egg Yolk.
- Apply this egg and methi paste on the hair or scalp.
- Wait for 30-40 minutes, then wash off with shampoo an water.
Controls blood sugar levels
The amino acid compounds in Fenugreek seeds promote insulin secretion in the pancreas, which lowers the blood sugar levels in the body. Consuming just 3 grams of methi seeds daily help in reducing the reveals, blood sugar level, an experiment conducted by the dietary department of a local hospital. Methi seeds control the blood sugar levels.
- Eat 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds powdered daily with milk.
- Another option is to soak 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Drink the water for next morning along with the methi seeds on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy for 4-5 months.
Fenugreek for Weight Loss
Fenugreek seeds (methi) is the best home remedy for Weight loss. Meethi seeds are very low in calories.
- Soak 3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (methi) at overnight.
- Filter the seeds from the water in the next morning.
- Chew the wet seeds on an empty stomach.