Curry leaves have many benefits for hair and skin. Known for its use Curry leaves for hair and skin problems. Curry leaves are anti-oxidant, rich iron anti-inflammatory in nature and possess moisturizing properties as well. Such properties help in resolving common hair and skin problems, when used with other complementing ingredients, in an instant. Curry leaves has amazing health and beauty benefits for hair, skin and face. I use curry leaves in practically all my dishes. Curry leaves are also called as sweet neem leaves or kadi patta. Vitamin B6 present in curry leaves act as the hormone regulators for preventing hair loss. Use to health benefits for Curry leaves and Curry leaves benefits for hair and skin.
Curry leaves benefits for Skin
Curry leaves are effective enough to smoothen out fine lines and revitalize dull looking skin. Use to curry leave for wrinkle-free and glowing skin.
- Curry leave face pack
- Mix 1 tablespoon curry leaves powder, 1 tablespoon multani mitti, 2 tablespoon rose water.
- Apply mixture in your face.
- Wait for 15 min.
- Then wash well with cold water.
- Take a few curry leaves along with 1teaspoon turmeric powder and blend into a fine paste.
- Apply this paste gently on the face.
- Let it dry and then wash well with cold water.