Simple Aloe Vera Conditioner
Using aloe vera as a hair conditioner leaves your hair smooth and velvety soft. Cut an aloe vera and extract the gel with a spoon or scooper. Apply the gel on damp hair using your fingers, starting from scalp till the hair ends. Wrap the hair in a warm towel. Wait for 15 minutes for the gel to sink in. Wash your hair with a mild herbal shampoo.
- Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice Hair Conditioner
- Mix one-quarter cup of aloe vera gel with the juice from half of a lemon.
- Add in 3 to 5 drops of your favourite essential oil.
- Shampoo your hair as usual, and then apply this mixture to the shampooed hair.
- Wait for 3-5 minutes and then rinse your hair.
Aloe Vera Gel
Looking for curl definition? Many use aloe vera gel to define and moisturize their curls simultaneously.Aloe Vera is widely used for curing dandruff since the ancient times.
- Squeeze the gel and use the leaf itself to spread the gel all over your scalp.
- gel onto your scalp and use plenty of gel so as to cover the entire scalp with the gel.
- Let the gel remain for about 45 minutes to an hour, after which you may wash your scalp under cold running water.
aloe vera for dandruff
As said before, aloe vera has enzymes that help to break down dead skin cells.Lemon has excellent antimicrobial properties and helps to clean scalp.
- Mix equal amount of aloe vera gel and fresh lemon juic
- mixture gently into the scalp using finger tips.
- Leave the mixture for at least 30 minutes and wash hair.
Click Here >>> Joined my facebook group Awesome Girls Tip 🙂 and like my facebook page GirlsTip