Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin and Hair: Aloe Vera is amazing plant which is also known as the plant of immortality. Aloe Vera has been used for many purposes since ancient times. Aloe Vera is considered by many to be a miracle plant, it has a huge range of skin and hair benefits. Regular use of this Benefits of Aloe Vera for skin and hair tips is very beneficial to keep your skin and hair. Aloe Vera juice can help repair your collagen and elastic, giving you healthy skin. It can also help sooth minor skin irritations, scrapes, cuts and burns.Our skin replaces itself each 28 days or so and when we have nutritional building blocks from aloe vera, our skin is able to use these nutrients each day to help fight ageing. So Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin and Hair.
Aloe Vera for Dry Skin
This face pack is excellent for making your skin glow and feeling great.
- First, create a paste with a small amount of turmeric using 1 tsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey and a few drops of rose water.
- Then add the aloe vera gel to the paste and mix well.
- Once the paste has been mixed, evenly apply to the face and neck and leave for roughly 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold or warm water and pat dry to reveal your new glowing skin.
Aloe Vera Scrub
The sugar will help exfoliate and scrub off dead skin, the aloe vera will deep clean the skin and the lemon will help fade out scars and tan.
- Blend a cup of fresh aloe vera gel, a cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice in a smooth paste.
- Spread the particular paste gently on your face and massage with circular movement.
- Let this dry off for 10 minutes before rinsing this off.
Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin
This mask will eradicate oil, dirt and impurities through your skin making your face glow with a new life.
- Take smooth substance of aloe vera gel, cucumber juice, yoghurt.
- Add few rose oil and blend them to a paste.
- Apply and leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off.
Aloe Vera and Multani Mitti
When it comes to overall skin care, there is nothing like Multani Mitti. The cooling effect of this mud cools and soothes skin burns and helps reduce skin irritation, rashes, acne, and blemishes. Aloe Vera gel lightens skin tone and acts as a natural cleanser.
- Mix a tablespoon of aloe vera gel, rosewater, with some fuller’s earth.
- Apply the mixture on neck, face, and affected regions for 30 minutes.
- Then, you wash off with cold water.
Treat Pigmentation Marks
This face pack is excellent for reducing the appearance of unwanted blemishes and pigmentation marks on your skin, including age spots and zit marks, as well as burns and other wounds.
- Mix a paste of rose water and aloe vera extract or gel.
- And apply it to the face for 20 minutes.
- Before washing off with cold water massage the paste gently into the face for 2-3 minutes.
The best way to use aloe vera gel is on its own in natural form or with other natural ingredients, such as honey, vinegar, lemon juice to make hair soft, clear and conditioned. You can also mix it with other hair products for hair application and various home remedies.